Thursday, June 9, 2011

Graduation Cake

I was so happy to hear that someone who saw one of my previous cakes wanted me to make a cake for a graduation party. i did a little investigating and found out that the school colors were blue green and white.


I was given some creative license on to what everything would look like. So, I thought for a bit and realized that I could make a "cap" out of some chocolate. I added some butter cream tassels and VOILA!


This is a chocolate two layer cake with raspberry filling! Again the icing is butter cream and home made by yours truly. I mailed out a thank you card to the person who ordered and included a few business cards I whipped up. I can't wait to hear what they all thought of it.

1 comment:

  1. I thought the hat was purchased after glancing at it. The cake is so nice and white, I'd never dream that there is chocolate underneath. (It is easy to get chocolate crumbs showing through.) As usual, nice printing.

    ReplyDelete