Sunday, August 5, 2012

New Cupcake Flavors

I have recently come across some new flavors for cakes and cupcakes. If I am to be honest with myself (which I always try to be) I would like to try and make ALL of them today, right now!

This always happens when I come across something new. The problem is that I can't realistically make 2 or 3 dozen cupcakes to try out a new recipe. I don't want to eat all of the cupcakes ( and I will) and I also don't  have the time. With 3 kids and a house to keep in order, a new recipe takes time. It also takes tweaking.

Sometimes a recipe that works for one person, doesn't always work for the other.

It would be nice if I could get a babysitter for a few hours just so I could stay home and try out multiple recipes. I could then give the cupcakes and cakes away. Or heck, sell them at a bake sale of some sort. I wonder how legal it is to hold a bake sale out of your home if you are donating the money??
This will be something I will need to look into.

On that note, I would like to give myself a really good reason to try new recipes as well as bake to keep in practice and try new things. So if anyone in blog work would like to see something new, or wants to try a recipe but is worried about how it will come out, please let me know and I will make it first and post about it on my blog. Thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment